Home : Tony's Page
Tony Fleming's Page
The purpose of this page is to provide one centralized location for accessing the various videos, blogs, and magazine articles which have stemmed from the cruises undertaken in Venture and Venture II. Here too, you can find links to Tony's memoirs describing the events which ultimately led to the formation of Fleming Yachts. To navigate this material click on the following links:
For the journeys made in Venture and Venture II. Full length DVD's of the videos can be purchased by visiting Our Store. Starting with "Venture to the Aleutians", discs will also be available in BluRay.
For some of the recent Venture trips as well as Tony's extensive travels to such places as Antarctica, the North Pole, Sahara Desert and a train ride across Siberia.
For Tony's memoirs, Riding the Tide, which are now available both as a printed book and on Kindle. Neither version contains photos but, being an inveterate photographer all his life, Tony has created short videos containing photos and film which make a compelling visual companion to the written word. These videos can be accessed through the Vimeo link listed above and are still an ongoing work in progress.
For many articles by Tony and professional journalists.
Tony's personal website is: www.mywanderingstar.com although he has a hard time keeping it current.
Numerous blogs, accompanied with many photographs, can be accessed here. These blogs are written during each trip so keep checking here to see what's new. The current journey is:
- Venture to Idaho (where the spuds come from).
- Vancouver Island to the Aleutians and beyond — April 20, 2015.
- The outside inside passage — Blog Summer 2014.
- Venture visits the Channel Islands — December 2013
- Blog Summer 2013 — June 2013
- Alaska Trip 2012 — June 2012
- Cruise to Norway — June 2012
- Cruise aboard Venture to Haida Gwaii — June 2011
- Trip to Iceland — May 2010
- Venture II — October 2009
- Venture I — December 2008